What you need:
• Elmer’s Sweet Shop Foam Stickers
• 1 Elmer’s Pink foam sheet
• 1 Chenille Stem, pink
• Elmer’s Foam Letter Stickers
• Glitter Glue
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using paper, draw a 13 cm (5”) heart shape. Cut out and trace onto the Pink Foam Sheet and cut out.
2. Cut a 2 x 14 cm (0.75 x 5.5”) strip out of the Pink Foam and fold in half.
3. Draw a slit, in the top left portion of the pink heart, a little wider than your strip and cut out. Feed the strip through the slit.
4. Poke 2 holes through the top of the strip and feed the Pink Chenille Stem through the holes. Twist to hold in place.
5. Personalize your heart using Foam Letters, Glitter Glue and Sweet Shop Foam Stickers.
6. Attach to your backpack with the chenille stem.