Bunny in a Basket
• 1 regular Paper Cup
• 1 - 5.08 cm (2”) Foam ball
• Foam Sheets, white
• Elmer’s Feathers, natural
• Elmer’s Garden Paradise, Foam Creations Kit
• Mini Craft Sticks, approx. 20-25pcs
• 1 Jumbo Craft Stick
• 5 Regular Craft Sticks
• 1 Pom-pom, white
• 2 Chenille Stems, brown
• Sticky Jewels
• Glitter Glue
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Cut off the top of a paper cup just enough that it won’t be seen when covered by Mini Craft Sticks. Glue the Mini Craft Sticks around the outside of the paper cup and let dry.
2. Take 2 Chenille Stems and wrap them around the outside of the basket as shown. Cut to size and secure the ends by twisting together.
3. Using the Foam Ball and using Elmer’s Tacky glue, cover the ball completely with Natural Feathers and let dry. Glue it into the basket placing it closer to one side and let dry.
4. Glue a Pom-pom on for the tail.
5. Using the white Foam Sheet, cut out 2 ovals for the feet. Use Sticky Jewels to create the paw prints. Glue on and let dry.
6. Glue 5 regular Craft Sticks to the top of one Jumbo Craft Stick and let dry. Use the Foam Sticker Letters to write a “Happy Easter”. Once dry, glue the finished sign into the basket on the opposite side of the bunny.
7. Decorate the bunny and basket with Sticky Jewels, Glitter Glue and the flowers from the Garden Paradise Foam Creations kit.