What you need:
• 8 Chenille Stems - 7 red, 4 white
• Elmer's Red Glitter Foam Sheet
• Elmer's Red Foam Sheet
• Hair Band
• Paper, Pencil, Eraser, scissors
• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Wrap the Hair Band with red and white Chenille Stems, alternating the colours.
2. Using paper and pencil, draw 3 Maple Leaves - small 51mm x 51mm (2" x 2"), medium 64mm x 64mm (2.5" x 2.5"), and large 114mm x 76mm (4.5" x 3") and cut out.
3. Trace 2 large and 4 small Maples Leaves onto the red Foam Sheet and cut out.
4. Trace 4 medium Maple Leaves onto the red Glitter Foam Sheet and cut out.
5. Glue 1 glitter leaf onto one side of a large red leaf. Twist 2 red Chenille Stems together. On the other side of the large red leaf, glue the glitter leaf down sandwiching the antenna between them. Repeat this step for the other antenna.
6. Glue the smaller red leaves lower on the antenna.
7. Wrap the bottom of each antenna around the Hair Band. Glue in place, so that they stay secure.
Now it's ready to wear... Enjoy!