What you need:
• Elmer’s Jumbo, Classic Colours,
Craft Sticks, 15cm x 1.9cm
• Foam sheet, red - 15cm x 15cm
(6 x 6” approx.)
• Glitter Foam Sheet, white
• Gems, glitter glue, etc.
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun).
1. Glue the craft stick to the bottom middle of a foam sheet. This will be your stem. Place another foam sheet on top and glue together.
2. Draw on a large maple leaf shape and cut out.
3. Draw 2 smaller maple leaves on a white foam sheet and cut out. Glue them on either side of the red leaf.
4. Decorate with gems and glitter glue.