Chenille Pom Spider
What you need:
• 1 Large Purple Pom Pom
• 4 Purple Chenille Stems
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• Elmer’s Shimmer’n Shine
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. To create the spider legs, bend all 4 of the Chenille Stems in half.
2. Unfold one of the Chenille Stems and place the center fold over 1/3 of the Pom Pom. The smaller part of the Pom Pom will be the spider head so make sure it is large enough for the eyes. Wrap the Chenille Stem tightly around the Pom Pom and twist to secure. Curl or bend the 2 legs into place. Repeat the same step with the other 3 Chenille Stems to make the rest of the legs.
3. Glue Jiggly Eyes in place.
4. For extra sparkle, add Shimmer’n Shine to your spider.
5. Add a magnet and display on the fridge or metal door. Or add a string or thread for hanging.