• 2 Jumbo Classic Colours Craft Sticks, red
• 4 Mini Craft Sticks
• 1 Wood Doll Pin
• 2 Pom-Poms, yellow
• Paint - red, yellow, blue
• 4 Beads, yellow
• Elmer’s Glitter Glue, silver
• Gems - 2 silver rounds, 1 blue star
• Paint Brush, paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Paint the Wood Doll Pin yellow and let dry. Once dry, paint on the silver Glitter Glue and let dry.
2. Paint 2 of the Mini Craft Sticks red. Once the paint is dry, glue them together. Slide the glued sticks into the slit on the Doll Pin to create the tail wing. Glue 2 silver Gems on for decoration.
3. For the wings, glue one of the red Jumbo Craft Sticks to the bottom of the painted Doll Pin and one to the top. Once dry, glue yellow Pom-Poms onto the bottom Craft Stick for wheels. Glue the 4 yellow Beads on the top one for decoration.
4. For the propeller, paint both sides of the other 2 Mini Craft Sticks blue, and let dry. Glue them together in a cross pattern. Once dry, glue the blue Gem star in the center of the cross. Glue the propeller onto the tip of the yellow Doll Pin and let dry. Now you’re ready to fly!