What you need:
• 9 Craft Sticks
• Foam Sheets - Blue
• Alphabet Beads
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. To create the first side of the frame, place 2 wooden craft sticks side by side and cover generously with Elmer’s Tacky Glue. Repeat this step for the other 2 sides of the frame and let dry.
2. Once they are dry, using the photo as a guide, glue the 3 sets together. Glue on the top stick and the 2 diagonal ones to create the roof shape and let dry.
3. Cut your photo to size and adhere it to the back of the frame. Use tape or photo safe glue.
4. Using the blue foam, cut out a heart shape and glue it onto the top of the frame. Let dry.
5. Glue on the Alpha Beads and let dry.
6. Add magnets to the back of the frame for hanging on the fridge.