What you need:
• Foam sheets – Pink & Black, 5 x 7"
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• Chenille Stem, Pink
• Elmer’s Foam Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Using the pink foam, cut out 2 squares, approximately 2" x 2".
2. Cut one square in half creating a triangle shape. Glue the edges of the triangle onto the square and let dry.
3. Using scissors, round the corners for the cheeks and the top for the head.
4. Cut ears and a nose out of the pink foam and use the black foam to make the nostrils.
5. Glue on all the pieces and let dry.
6. With the pink chenille, twist into a tail and glue onto the back.