Cup & Ball Game
What you need:
• 2 Elmer’s Foam Sheets – green, blue
• Elmer’s Classic Shapes Foam Stickers
• 1 large Pom-pom - yellow
• 61 cm (24”) Plastic Stretch Lace – any colour
• 1 Pony Bead – any colour
• 1 Paper Coffee Cup
• Scissors, paper, pencil, eraser
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Cut the Foam Sheets into 2.5 cm (1”) strips. The longest should be approx. 25 cm (10”).
2. Alternating them, glue them around your Paper Coffee Cup and cut the lengths as required. Rotate where the end of each strip is and cover each seam with a Classic Shapes Foam Sticker.
3. Poke a small hole into the bottom of your Paper Coffee Cup.
4. Push the piece of Plastic Stretch Lace through the bottom of the cup and tie it to the Pony Bead. Add a dab of glue to secure in place and let dry.
5. Glue the other end inside a large Pom-pom and let dry.
Cup & Ball Game Instructions:
Each person takes 5 turns trying to get the pom-pom into the cup. The person with the most points wins.
How to score:
2 points if it goes straight in
1 point if the ball hits the rim, bounces out and you catch it