What you need:
• 2 Foam Sheets - red, pink
• 15 Metallic Heart Beads
• 3 Chenille Stems, red
• Scissors, pencil, eraser, paper
• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required for use of a glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Draw and cut out a large heart from the Red Foam Sheet. Cut a smaller one from the Pink Foam sheet. Glue the 2 together and set aside to dry.
2. Using a Red Chenille Stem create a loop for hanging and glue onto the back of the heart. Hold in place until the glue takes tack.
3. Using another Chenille Stem, create a bow and glue onto the front of the pink heart. Let dry.
4. Glue the Heart Beads on in a decorative pattern. Once dry, hang on a doorknob or fridge, or give as a gift.