What you need:
• Banner Papers
• Project Popperz Letters
• Elmer's Earth Friendly School Glue
• Construction Paper
1. Research what materials can be placed into the recycling bin and the organic waste bin in your local area.
2. Cut two posters about 3 feet in length from the banner paper roll.
3. Make titles for the posters with Project Popperz Letters and Earth Friendly School Glue.
4. Draw and cut out the shapes of the materials that are to be placed into the recycling and organic waste bins. Glue each shape onto the corresponding poster.
5. Hang the posters in desired area.