What you need:
• Foam Sheet, green
• 3 Chenille Stems, pink
• Small plastic container, yogurt or applesauce
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun
1. Glue one end of the pink chenille stem onto one side of the container and let dry. Bend the other end over to the other side, cut to size and glue it, holding in place until the glue takes tack. Using another pink chenille stem, create a bow by creating 2 loops and twisting them together. Twist onto the handle to secure. Glue on jewels for an accent.
2. Cut the green foam in pieces that will fit around the outside of the container for the grass. Cut the pieces 1/3 of the way down with scissors to create grass. Glue the pieces onto the outside of the container, slightly overlapping so there are no gaps. Let dry.
3. Using a piece of pink chenille, wrap around the center of the grass and twist to secure at the back of the basket. Cut off the excess and tuck in the sharp edges. Glue on jewels for some sparkle. Add chocolates or jellybeans for a perfect Easter surprise.