What you need:
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
• Chenille Stems
• Foam Sheets
• Jiggly Eyes
• Pom Poms
• Candy Bags
1. Add candy to the corner of a clear candy bag, creating a cone shape.
2. Twist the bag and wrap a chenille stem around it to secure the candy in the bag.
3. Cut off the excess bag at the top and tie your chenille stem into a bow.
4. Glue a pom pom on to the front of the bag where the excess was cut off. This will be the head for your chick. Use Tacky Glue to glue it together, holding the pom pom in place until the glue takes tack.
5. Add jiggly eyes and other features onto the pom pom.
FUN TIP: Tear drop shaped foam or feathers make great wings for the chick. When using feathers for the wings or tail, it's best to add your glue to the stem of the feather rather than the feather itself.
Your candy bag chick is now ready to give to someone special!!