What you need:
• Foam balls, variety of sizes
• Jiggly Eyes
• Foam Sheets - orange and black
• Black Paint • Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
1. Paint a foam ball black leaving the front unpainted and set aside to dry. Use photo for reference.
2. Using the orange foam sheet, cut out a triangle for the beak and 2 hearts for the feet. Using the black foam sheet, cut out 2 tear drop shapes for the wings.
3. Glue the beak, feet, wings and jiggly eyes onto the penguin.