Sparkle Magnetic Holiday Wreath
What you need:
• 2 Large Elmer’s Foam balls,
2.5 in./6.35 cm
• 2 Medium Elmer’s Foam balls,
2 in./5.08 cm
• 1 Elmer’s Adhesive Magnetic Sheet,
8.5 x 11 in./21.6 x 27.9 cm
• Paint - green, red
• Elmer’s Glitter Glue - silver
• 4 Chenille Stems -
2 white, 2 red
• 8 Glitter Pom-poms, red
• 2 Elmer’s Gold Jingle Bells
• Paint Brush
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP:Refer to the photo as a guide.
By using a magnetic sheet for the center of the wreath, the wreath can be attached to a metal door or a fridge. If hanging the wreath complete Step 7 to make the hanger.
1. Getting an adult to help, using a utility knife or a serrated kitchen knife, cut all 4 of the Foam Balls in half. Paint 4 green and 4 red. For bolder colours, let dry and paint another coat.
2. Using the Glitter Glue, paint a coat of silver glitter on each ball and let dry.
3. Take the Magnetic Sheet and cut out a 6. 5in./16.5cm dia. circle. Place the Foam Balls in a circle over the edge of the Magnetic Sheet. Cut the magnetic sheet smaller if needed. Glue the Foam Balls to the white side of the Magnetic circle. Let dry.
4. Glue on the Pom-poms between each of the Foam balls. .
5. Twist together a red and white Chenille Stem. Cut in half and with one half, create 2 loops for a bow and twist together to secure. With the other half of the Chenille, thread the ends through the bell holes and secure onto the bow. Glue the bow securely onto the bottom of the front of the wreath.
6. On paper, write a holiday greeting or print out a photo and glue into the middle of the wreath.
7. Twist together a red and white Chenille Stem. Create the size of loop you need for hanging. Secure the ends together and glue onto the back of the wreath.