What you need:
• 9 Jumbo Craft Sticks - 3 red, 6 natural
• Paint – white, pink
• Elmer’s Heart Foam Stickers, assorted sizes
• 1 Chenille Stem, red
• Photograph, approx. 7 x 7 cm (2.75 x 2.75 in.)
• Black Marker
• Paint Brushes, paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Paint 6 of the Craft Sticks - 4 pink and 2 white. Let dry.
2. Layout 7 Craft Sticks vertically, alternating red and pink. Glue the remaining 2 white Craft Sticks horizontally over top of the other sticks, near the top and bottom. Let dry.
3. Cut out and glue the photograph in place.
4. Peel and stick down the Heart Stickers in random order, overlaying each other. Add glue for extra adhesion.
5. On the backside of the frame, using the Chenille Stem glue both ends down to create a loop for hanging and let dry.
6. On the front of the frame, add a special message on the White Craft Sticks using a marker. Now it’s ready for gift giving!