Holiday Candy Cane
What you need:
• Chenille Stems - 5 red, 1 white, 1 green
• 2 Jingle Bells, gold
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
1. Twist together a red, white and green chenille stem creating a spiral and bend into a candy cane shape.
2. Using a red chenille, make 2 loops and wrap around the candy cane. See diagram. Repeat with another red chenille stem and overlap the first one.
3. For the bow tails, twist and secure another red chenille onto a candy cane, just under the bows. Bend the ends up to create swirls.
4. Cut a small piece of chenille, place it through the loops on the bells and twist them securely onto the candy cane into the middle of the bow.
TIP: Be sure to bend down all the sharp edges of the chenille stems.