• Pom Poms, 13 mm (0.5 in.) dia., assorted colours*
• Elmer’s 2 Pack Magnetic Foam Frames
• Glitter Foam Sheets, blue
• Thin card or heavy paper
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
• *Enough to create your initial
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using the thin card, draw your initial large enough to fit into the Frame front. Cut out.
2. Pick an assortment of Pom Poms and glue onto the initial making sure they are touching each other. Cover the entire initial and let dry.
3. Remove the paper insert from the Frame and use it as a template to trace onto the Glitter Sheet. Cut out the rectangle shape and put it into the Frame, glitter side facing out. Put the back of the Frame on.
4. Glue the Pom Pom initial onto the front of the Frame and decorate with Jewels or more Pom Poms. Once dry it’s ready to hang.Tip: Before you glue on the initial, make sure the hook on the back is at the top for hanging.