Mother's Day Bracelets
What you need:
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
• Jumbo Craft Sticks
• Tall Glass
• Warm water
• Sticky Jewels, Pom Poms, Sequins
1. Place multiple jumbo craft sticks into a glass of warm water and let soak overnight.
2. Remove the sticks from the water. Now that the wood is soft, slowly bend the stick to form a bracelet shape, being careful not to break the wood.
3. Once you have bent the sticks to the desired shape, place them back into the empty glass on their side. The glass will help them keep the shape as they dry overnight.
4. Decorate your bracelet with paint, sticky jewels, pom poms, and sequins. Use tacky glue as it remains flexible as it dries.