Mother's Day Photo Pencil Holder
What you need:
• Elmer’s Regular Craft Sticks,
11.43cm x 0.96cm
• Elmer’s Mini Craft Sticks,
6.35cm x 0.96cm
• Elmer’s Foam Stickers
• Family Photo's, cut to approx. 4cm x 4cm or 4cm x 8cm to fit pencil holder
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required for use of a glue gun)
1. Lay 6 regular craft sticks parallel/beside each other with edges touching.
2. Place 2 mini sticks on top of the regular sticks, at each end but in the opposite direction and glue in place.
3. Place 1 of the mini sticks in the centre and glue in place, now you have your base. Let dry.
4. Lay 2 regular sticks down the two long sides and glue into place. Let dry.
5. Lay 3 mini sticks (as in step 2 and step 3)on top and glue in place. Let dry.
6. Repeat step number 5 & 6 until your pencil holder is approximately 40 sticks high, ending with 2 of the regular sticks.
7. Select and cut your photos to the to fit onto the holder and glue into place on all four sides.
8. Decorate with your favourite foam stickers.
TIP: As you glue each layer of sticks, use a small amount of glue so it takes tack quickly, preventing the craft sticks from sliding around.