What you need:
• Elmer's Wooden Doll Pins• Elmer's Wooden Dowels• Jiggly Eyes, small• Paint – various colours• 5-10 Pom-Poms, small, various colours• 2 Chenille Stems, various colours• Paint brush, paper, pencil, eraser, scissors• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun(Adult supervision required for use of a glue gun)
TIP:Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Paint the Wooden Dowel and the Doll Pin and let dry.
2. Using the Chenille Stem, bend into loops to create the wings. Either glue them onto the painted Doll Pin body or twist around to secure on. Add glue to secure into place.
3. Create the antenna by twisting another Chenille Stem onto the Doll Pin body just behind the head. Curl up the ends. Tip: Twist the Chenille around a pencil to create a curl.
4. Glue on the Jiggly Eyes and let dry.
5. Glue on the Pom-Poms and let dry.
6. Glue the Dowel to the bottom of the body and let dry.