• 2 Chenille Stems
• Elmer’s Metallic Pony Beads
• Elmer’s White Alphabet Beads
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Holding the 2 Chenille Stems together, slide on 10-15 beads. You can mix the Metallic Pony Beads with the Alphabet Beads to personalize the Napkin Rings.
2. Slide the group of beads to the middle of the 2 Chenille Stems.
3. Now separate the 2 Chenille stems, so there are 4 pieces and continue adding beads, stopping 2 cm (1.5”) from the ends.
4. Twist the ends into a knot or ball, large enough that the beads stay in place. Tuck in any sharp ends.
5. Using a cardboard tube or a water bottle, wrap the beaded chenille around it to make the tube form. Now you can slip in your napkin in and adjust as needed.