Festive Ornaments and Magnets
What you need:
• Foam Sheets and Glitter Foam Sheets
• Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required for use of a glue gun)
• Chenille Stems
• Pom Poms
1. Draw ornament shapes onto paper and cut them out to use as templates on the foam sheets
2. Trace the shapes onto the foam sheet and cut the shapes out.
3. Add glitter, glue on star shapes or gems to decorate your shape and let dry.
4. To hang your ornament, use a hole punch and punch a hole in the top of the shape. Use a chenille stem or string and create a hanger to hang onto the tree.
TIP:Use suction cups to place in a window or glue magnets on the back and put on the fridge.