What you need:
• 1 Large Pom Pom -Purple
• 1 Medium Pom Pom - White
• 6 Small Pom Poms - Yellow
• Chenille Stem - Yellow
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Glue the 4 small yellow pom poms onto the bottom of the large purple pom and set aside to dry.
2. For the antennae, cut the yellow chenille in half. Using a pencil, wind the chenille pieces around it to create the 2 spirals. Glue the small yellow poms onto the ends and set aside to dry.
TIP: stick the sharp end into the yellow pom to make them more secure.
3. Glue the jiggly eyes onto the purple pom. Once dry glue on the white pom pom nose.
4. Place the antennae in place and secure with glue.
TIP: Stick the sharp end into the purple pom to make them more secure.