What you need:
• Foam sheets: Purple, Black, Yellow, White and Green
• Glitter Glue: Purple and Green
• Jiggly Eyes
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
1. Cover your work area with newspapers. Make sure your pumpkin is clean of dirt.
2. Using green and purple glitter glue, create the sparkly hair by squeezing the glue onto the top/sides of the pumpkin. Set aside and let dry. NOTE: Glue will take approx. 8 - 12 hours to fully dry.
3. Using yellow foam, cut small circles for the eyes, and larger ones with white foam. Layer the foam and glue together. Glue on the jiggly eyes and then set aside to dry.
4. Cut out a teardrop shape from the green foam for the nose and cut out a long rectangle shape with yellow foam for the mouth. We cut the edges to make them wavy. Set aside.
5. Using a black foam sheet, cut a circle just larger than the top of the pumpkin. This will be the brim of the hat and will hold the hat onto the top of the pumpkin. Cut a hole in the middle of the brim so the pumpkin stem can fit through and the circle sits flat.
6. Using a large purple foam sheet, create a cone shape for the hat. Make sure it is smaller than the black brim piece. Glue the purple edges together and hold until it takes tack. Once dry, glue to the black circle brim and let dry.
7. Glue the eyes, nose and mouth onto the pumpkin to create the face and let dry.
8. Add accents to the hat. Glue onto the top of the pumpkin and let dry.