What you need:
• Green foam sheets
• Pom poms, red
• Foam Balls, small
• Black Paint & Brushes
• Banner Paper or Card Stock
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
• Black Markers
1. Have the students trace their hands onto the green foam and cut the shapes out. Using the black markers, have each of them write a message and sign their hand shapes.
2. Collect all the hands and spread them into a wreath shape. Cut a large piece of banner paper or card stock large enough to glue the hands onto. TIP: If you think the wreath may be too large, create several smaller wreaths.
Pom Pom Poppies
1. Glue 4 red pom poms together using the Tacky Glue. Put aside to dry.
2. Using black paint, paint the small foam balls. Set aside to dry.
3. Glue the black balls onto the red poms for the center of the poppies.
4. Once dry, glue onto your poster.