What you need:
1 Round Paper Mache box
2 Foam Sheets – black, orange
2 Jiggly Eyes
1 Chenille Stem, blue
Sponge for painting
Paper, paint brushes, pencil, eraser, scissors
Elmer's Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
1. Paint the paper mache box by dabbing on the white paint with a sponge. This will give it a textured look. If you don’t have a sponge, use a brush. Let dry.
2. Draw a hat shape on the black foam sheet and cut out. Glue onto the lid of the box and let dry.
3. Glue on the 2 jiggly eyes and let dry.
4. Cut out a carrot shape from the orange foam sheet for the nose and glue on.
5. Using a hole punch, punch out 4 small circles for the mouth. Glue on and let dry.
6. Wind the blue chenille stem around the lid and twist on tightly. Add glue to hold in place. Curl up the ends.
7. Put the lid onto the box and then place and glue on the jewels to create buttons.