What you need:
• Elmer’s Glitter Foam Sheets,
gold & white
• Chenille Stems, 4 silver & 4 gold
• Elmer’s Glitter Glue – gold and silver
• 2 Pom-Poms, white
• Elmer’s Magnets, string or thread
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
1. Using a Glitter Foam Sheet and cut out a long triangle about 4 1/4" tall. The tip of the triangle is where Angel’s head will be.
2. To create the wings, cut a Chenille Stem in half. Bend each piece to shape the wings.
Refer to image. Using the Tacky glue or glue gun, glue into place on the back of the
Angel's body and let dry.
3. Using a Chenille Stem, loop the stem around, making a circle and twist the end piece to hold the circle in place. Refer to image. Glue into place on the back of the triangle body. Make sure to leave enough space for the Pom-Pom head on the front of the foam body.
4. Glue a white Pom-Pom on the front of the triangle body just under the halo.
5. Add eyes and mouth using Elmer’s Glitter Glue.