Spinning Haunting Ghosts
What you need:
• 2 Large Foam Sheets - white, black
• 4 Jiggly Eyes
• Fishing line or thread
• Hole punch
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using diagram 1 as a reference, draw a ghost onto the white Foam Sheet.
Small ghost approx. 19 cm x 27 cm (7.5” x 10.5”)
Large ghost approx. 21.5 cm x 32 cm (8.5” x 12.5”).
2. Cut the ghost shape out of the white Foam Sheet.
3. Make a mouth by cutting out an oval shape using the black Foam Sheet.
4. Glue on Jiggly Eyes and let dry.
5. Using a hole punch, make a small hole at the top of the ghosts head and attach the Fishing Line or Thread to hang the ghosts.