What you need:
• Black Foam Sheet - 9 x 12
• 2 Chenille Stems
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• Elmer's Tacky Glue
1. Cut a 5" square out of a foam sheet for the cat body. Roll the piece into a cone shape and glue the straight edge with a glue gun or Elmer’s Tacky Glue. Cut the bottom so the cone sits flat.
2. Cut a 3" circle out of the foam for the cats face and cut 2 triangles for the ears. Glue the ears onto the back of the circle and let dry. Glue 2 jiggly eyes onto the front of the circle to create the face.
3. Cut 2 small pieces of chenille for the whiskers. Twist the pieces together and glue onto the face.
4. Once all of the pieces are dry, glue the face onto the point of the cone.
5. Twist together 2 chenille stems to create the tail and glue to the side of the cat’s body.