What you need:
• Recycled Cereal Box or Cracker Box
• Foam Sheets, Gold & Pink (5 x 7")
• Foam Sheet, Black (12 x 18")
• Sticky Jewels
• 2 Chenille Stems
• 2 Jiggly Eyes
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue, Elmer’s Glue All or Glue Gun (Adult supervision required when using a glue gun)
1. Using the box, create the opening for your Valentine's by cutting off the top flaps.
2. To cover the box, measure and cut out the foam sheets. Glue into place and let dry.
3. Using the pink foam, cut out two heart shapes and add the jiggly eyes with glue. Once dry, glue them onto the box.
4. Cut shapes for the mouth, arms and feet using gold and black foam and glue them into place.
5. To personalize, add sticky jewels and chenille.