Yard and Garden Ghosts
What you need:
• 3 Elmer’s Large Foam Sheets- white, black
• 4 Elmer's Wooden Dowels
• Paper, pencil, eraser, scissors
• Elmer’s Tacky Glue or Glue Gun (adult supervision required with glue gun)
TIP: Refer to the photo as a guide.
1. Using paper and pencil, draw a ghost head approximately 23 cm x 42 cm (9” x 16.5”). Draw ghost hands 10 cm x 13 cm (4” x 5”). Cut the shapes out.
2. Trace the shapes onto the White Foam Sheets twice - flipping the templates so there is a front and back to the ghost. You should have mirror reflections - 2 heads and 4 hands. Cut out of the white Foam Sheets.
3. Glue a Wooden Dowel in the center of one side of the ghost head. This will be the stake to push into the ground. Take the other head, mirror side and glue that on.
4. Repeat the same procedure with the hands gluing the Dowel in the middle.
5. Cut scary eyes, eyebrows and a mouth from Black Foam Sheets and glue onto the both sides of the ghost.
6. Create a few and decorate your front lawn and in your garden!